Make, test, share, download and edit other's maps!
Computer terminal style puzzle game where you can create challenging maps and share them with your friends, are they gonna accept the challenge?
- Numbers - Select entity to place.
- Left Click - Place selected entity.
- Right Click - Delete entity.
- Double Click - Edit entities.
- G Key - Save map.
- L Key - Load map.
- ENTER Key - Change mode (edit & play mode)
- Space Key - Move entities.
- ESC Key - Exit to menu.
How to create maps? What are all those symbols?
- Slash (/) is the goal which the player needs to reach.
- You can only put two teleporters (*).
- If you put a key (!) or more the goal will hide until the player picks all of them.
- Doucle click an enemy (=) to choose its direction.
- If you found a bug, restart the game and report it at email@example.com
- With the "9" key you can put a timer to your level.
- Have fun :D
WARNING: THE BROWSER VERSION (HTML) DOESN'T SUPPORTS MAP LOADING